WHAT IS TITLE INSURANCE
- Title Insurance can give you a "Clear Title" before buying a home, or alert you if there are outstanding claims to be resolved.
- Title Insurance can make you aware of past claims and can protect you from future claims.
- The best time to get Title Insurance is before you purchase Real Estate.
- Title Insurance Is something you purchase one time. You do not need to pay for it annually.
- Title Insurance protects you from "Hidden Risks" that are not easily found in public records.
- Title Insurance takes care of court and settlement fees without any extra charge to you.
- If needed, Title Insurance can defend your title in court at no added fee to you.
Information Provided complimentary of Steve Logan of Chicago Title.